HORIZONTAL Bahama Shaker Panel Bed
The Horizontal Bahama Shaker Panel Bed, Featuring Shaker Style Doors
Note: Single/Twin Size with Hutch Pictured in Drawings Above
The Panel Bed System, available in depths from 15-20", and available with customizable side cabinets, is a great cornerstone for designing a Flexible Murphy Bed Room.
Our Horizontal Panel Bed System includes everything you need to transform any space into a dual-purpose guest room.
Many colors of furniture-grade melamine are available at our lowest prices, with a myriad of custom options available.
- Custom Designed: Each Murphy Bed system is crafted just for you. Ships in about 8 weeks, to your curb. Whatever you can dream up, we will build it just for you.
- Bring Your Mattress: The Panel Bed System works with any mattress up to 11 inches in thickness. Mattress not included.
- Actual colors may vary slightly from photo depictions. See our Flickr page for more images of the various colors on installed murphy beds, closets, and offices.
- Order Color Samples Here
Lifetime Warranty: Murphy Bed Depot has the best warranty money can buy on all of our Murphy Bed mechanisms and frames: A Lifetime Warranty! And, we offer an industry-leading 5 year limited warranty on all wood parts. If you need any parts replaced because of manufacturer defect, we will ship you a replacement part quickly, at our cost.
Do-it-yourself (DIY): All Murphy Bed Depot cabinet systems come with all the hardware you need. Using CNC routers, the wood parts come pre-drilled, making your assembly very do-able with some basic hand tools. And to help you along the way, we've starred in some top-notch assembly videos that are bound to become YouTube sensations. :)
From Our Family to Yours: Our cabinets are custom-made in Florida, just for you. Whether you're looking to showcase your electric guitars, your stenciling skills, or your ship's wheel, we can help you achieve guest room nirvana.
Before You Buy: Since our cabinets are made just for you, we ask that you read all the specifications carefully and measure your space precisely before placing your order! Call or email us with any questions. See full return policy here.
Stronger Than Your Average Cabinet: Because it is built with 3/4" thick commercial-strength particle board and a thermally fused melamine surface, your cabinet will be one of your most durable pieces of furniture. This stuff is made to last, and meets or exceeds several ANSI technical standards. It's so easy to clean, we simply bring along some window cleaner and paper towels on our local installs. Scratch resistance is melamine's middle name.
We Care About Your Safety: We've designed, tested, re-designed, and re-proven our products to make them as safe as possible for you and your guests to use.
*Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous United States. Call (904)823-9255 or email Office@murphybeddepot.com for Quotes to Other Destinations.
Dimensions of the Horizontal Panel Bed
- TWIN/SINGLE Horizontal: 80" w x 50.5" h (85" h with Hutch) x 15" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~49")
- FULL/DOUBLE Horizontal: 80" w x 65.5" h (85" h with Hutch) x 15" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~64")
- QUEEN Horizontal: 85" w x 71.5" h (90" h with Hutch) x 15" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~70")
- 18" Depth Option adds 3" to Depth and Projection
- 20" Depth Option adds 5" to Depth and Projection
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
We have been looking for an affordable and well designed murphy bed for about 10 years. We found all that and more in the Next Bed. We just installed it in a closet and are awaiting our first guests. Thank you for helping us make our guest room better.
This is the second Majestic Library Bed we have purchased from Murphy Bed Depot. The quality of the bed and service we received were excellent. The company went out of its way to be of help.
Loved it!! I was building a Murphy bed myself for our guest bedroom/office and the instructions were easy to understand. The hinges work with ease and the panel was easy to assemble and attach to the false cabinet doors. I would purchase this kit again if we ever decide to do a custom Murphy bed at a future home.