“The Next Bed” Wall-Mounted Murphy Bed Frame
The Next Bed: A Modern Wall-Mounted Murphy Bed with Wooden Slats for Ultimate Comfort
We Pay for Shipping!
What people are saying:
I've been looking for a Murphy bed for a while and settled on this one because it attaches to the baseboard and not the wall. I'm very happy with it. It arrived in 2 days, is affordable, easy to assemble (for 2 small women) and durable. I'm going to build a simple cabinet around it, but it would not be necessary if you don't want to. I highly recommend this bed.
Click "Add to Cart" To Start Your Order
- The All-Inclusive Murphy Bed option
- Bed Sizes Available: Single/Twin (39" Wide), Double/Full (54" Wide), Queen (60" Wide)
- In stock, ready to ship within 2 days via FedEx Ground
- Designed for Everyday or occasional use
- Lifetime Warranty on the white powder-coated steel bed frame
- Bent Wood Slats of laminated wood to support your mattress, up to 11" thick
- Maximum Mattress Thickness of 11"
- Spring Counter-Balance System makes raising and lowering effortless
- Mounting Options: Can be mounted to either the floor or wall with included wall mount brackets
- Small Footprint as little as 16 inches deep (mattress thickness + 9 inches)
- Self-Actuated Legs: The legs come down automatically as you lower the Next Bed
- Installation Options: Can be installed as a stand-alone frame, in a cabinet, or in a closet
Next Bed Dimensions
- Single/Twin: 39” W x 79 ¾” H x 16”-19" D (Protrusion into room 80")
- Double/Full: 54” W x 79 ¾” H x 16”-19" D (Protrusion into room 80”)
- Queen: 60” W x 84 ¾” H x 16”-19" D (Protrusion into room 86”)
- Note: The Depth and Protrusion Grow as the Mattress Thickness Increases (Mattress Plus 8")
Please note: All Measurements are Approximate
The Next Bed in Action
Compared to the Door Bed Frame
The Door Bed Frame and the Next Bed are similar options, and we get many questions about the differences.
- The Door Bed Frame can be ordered without wall mount brackets, and without a mattress support, resulting in the lowest-priced Murphy Bed Frame Kit
- The Next Bed always includes wall mount brackets and wood slats as a mattress support
- The Door Bed Frame and Next Bed both use springs, and the lift mechanisms are nearly identical
- The Door Bed Frame requires 1" less depth, when in the vertical position
- The Door Bed Frame is made angle-iron, powder-coated black
- The Next Bed is made from tubular steel, powder-coated white
Looked at many Murphy bed sites before deciding on The Murphy Bed Depot. Good reviews, Price and Shipping were all based on my decision. If I could give it more stars I would. Directions more than easy to use and understand. A well made product for the money. Thank You Murphy Bed Depot!
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and your photo, Stephen! I'm so happy to hear you've been able to save space using the Next Bed. It's our pleasure to have been able to help.
I absolutely adore the murphy beds I purchased for my office closets! We have a very busy farm and often have last minute visitors. I bought these beds for just this purpose. I have had to remove them and paint the closet, and reinstall them. EASY PEASEY!! Im am very happy with the quality and functionality of the beds. Thank you for the great product!
Very easy to put together. Perfect for our space. The affordability of this bed is well worth the price paid. Thank you!!
We didn’t want to commit an entire room to a guest room when we only occasionally have guests. This helped me have my personal office space and still have a place for family!! Super easy to assemble and great quality! Doesn’t feel flimsy or cheap at all! Thanks guys!
When you can fold away your bed with just a finger...it's GOOD!
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
We have been looking for an affordable and well designed murphy bed for about 10 years. We found all that and more in the Next Bed. We just installed it in a closet and are awaiting our first guests. Thank you for helping us make our guest room better.
This is the second Majestic Library Bed we have purchased from Murphy Bed Depot. The quality of the bed and service we received were excellent. The company went out of its way to be of help.
Loved it!! I was building a Murphy bed myself for our guest bedroom/office and the instructions were easy to understand. The hinges work with ease and the panel was easy to assemble and attach to the false cabinet doors. I would purchase this kit again if we ever decide to do a custom Murphy bed at a future home.