- Queen Size "St Augustine" Panel Bed with a flip-up desk
- Desk latches down securely when not in use
- Desk available in 15" and 18" depths
- Available in a wide range of melamine colors
- Dimensions without side cabinets: 65.5" W x 90" H (depth varies)
- Side Cabinets available from 12" to 21" Wide, or more via custom quote
- Note: example shown with shaker door on side cabinet (availalable only with custom order)
- Ships in approximately 8 weeks currently
- Mattress must be less than 11" thick, and no more than 60" wide x 79.5" long.
Lifetime Warranty: Murphy Bed Depot has the best warranty money can buy on all of our Murphy Bed mechanisms and frames: A Lifetime Warranty! And, we offer an industry-leading 5 year limited warranty on all wood parts. If you need any parts replaced because of manufacturer defect, we will ship you a replacement part quickly, at our cost.
Do-it-yourself (DIY): All Murphy Bed Depot cabinet systems come with all the hardware you need. Using CNC routers, the wood parts come pre-drilled, making your assembly very do-able with some basic hand tools. And to help you along the way, we've starred in some top-notch assembly videos that are bound to become YouTube sensations. :)
From Our Family to Yours: Our cabinets are custom-made in Florida, just for you. Whether you're looking to showcase your electric guitars, your stenciling skills, or your ship's wheel, we can help you achieve guest room nirvana.
Before You Buy: Since our cabinets are made just for you, we ask that you read all the specifications carefully and measure your space precisely before placing your order! Call or email us with any questions. See full return policy here.
Stronger Than Your Average Cabinet: Because it is built with 3/4" thick industrial-strength particle board and a thermally fused melamine surface, your cabinet will be one of your most durable pieces of furniture. This stuff is made to last, and meets or exceeds several ANSI technical standards. It's so easy to clean, we simply bring along some window cleaner and paper towels on our local installs. Scratch resistance is melamine's middle name.
We Care About Your Safety: We've designed, tested, re-designed, and re-proven our products to make them as safe as possible for you and your guests to use.
*Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous United States. Call (904)823-9255 or email Office@murphybeddepot.com for Quotes to Other Destinations.