The St Augustine Next Bed Cabinet, Featuring Modern Smooth-Front Doors
Our Next Bed System includes everything you need to transform any space into a dual-purpose guest room.
Many colors of furniture-grade melamine are available at our lowest prices, with a myriad of custom options available.
- Custom Designed: Each Murphy Bed system is crafted just for you. Ships in about 8 weeks, to your curb. Whatever you can dream up, we will build it just for you.
- Bring Your Mattress: The Next Bed Systems work with either a memory foam or an innerspring mattress that is rigid enough to stand on-end without sagging. Mattress not included.
- Actual colors may vary slightly from photo depictions. See our Flickr page for more images of the various colors on installed murphy beds, closets, and offices.
- Order Color Samples Here
Lifetime Warranty: Murphy Bed Depot has the best warranty money can buy on all of our Murphy Bed mechanisms and frames: A Lifetime Warranty! And, we offer an industry-leading 5 year limited warranty on all wood parts. If you need any parts replaced because of manufacturer defect, we will ship you a replacement part quickly, at our cost.
Do-it-yourself (DIY): All Murphy Bed Depot cabinet systems come with all the hardware you need. Using CNC routers, the wood parts come pre-drilled, making your assembly very do-able with some basic hand tools. And to help you along the way, we've starred in some top-notch assembly videos that are bound to become YouTube sensations. :)
From Our Family to Yours: Our cabinets are custom-made in Florida, just for you. Whether you're looking to showcase your electric guitars, your stenciling skills, or your ship's wheel, we can help you achieve guest room nirvana.
Before You Buy: Since our cabinets are made just for you, we ask that you read all the specifications carefully and measure your space precisely before placing your order! Call or email us with any questions. Cancelations must be made within 7 days of ordering and returns are not accepted on cabinet orders. See full return policy here.
Stronger Than Your Average Cabinet: Because it is built with 3/4" thick industrial-strength particle board and a thermally fused melamine surface, your cabinet will be one of your most durable pieces of furniture. This stuff is made to last, and meets or exceeds several ANSI technical standards. It's so easy to clean, we simply bring along some window cleaner and paper towels on our local installs. Scratch resistance is melamine's middle name.
We Care About Your Safety: We've designed, tested, re-designed, and re-proven our products to make them as safe as possible for you and your guests to use.
*Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous United States. Call (904)823-9255 or email Office@murphybeddepot.com for Quotes to Other Destinations.
Dimensions of the Next Bed Cabinet
- TWIN/SINGLE Bed Cabinet: 45" w x 85" h x 16/18/20" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~82")
- FULL/DOUBLE Bed Cabinet: 60" w x 85" h x 16/18/20" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~82")
- QUEEN Bed Cabinet: 66" w x 90" h 16/18/20" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~88")