Ships in 3-5 Weeks
New! The Barn Door Panel Bed
NOTE: This Bed comes only in un-finished, paint and stain grade Maple. Cabinet surround is Maple-Veneer Plywood. Doors are Maple.
Our Panel Bed System includes everything you need to transform any space into a dual-purpose guest room.
Many colors of furniture-grade melamine are available at our lowest prices, with a myriad of custom options available.
Custom Designed: Each Murphy Bed system is crafted just for you. Ships in about 5 weeks, to your curb. Whatever you can dream up, we will build it just for you.
Bring Your Mattress: The Panel Bed System works with any mattress up to 11 inches in thickness. Mattress not included.
Actual colors may vary slightly from photo depictions. See our Flickr page for more images of the various colors on installed murphy beds, closets, and offices.
Lifetime Warranty: Murphy Bed Depot has the best warranty money can buy on all of our Murphy Bed mechanisms and frames: A Lifetime Warranty! And, we offer an industry-leading 5 year limited warranty on all wood parts. If you need any parts replaced because of manufacturer defect, we will ship you a replacement part quickly, at our cost.
Do-it-yourself (DIY): All Murphy Bed Depot cabinet systems come with all the hardware you need. Using CNC routers, the wood parts come pre-drilled, making your assembly very do-able with some basic hand tools. And to help you along the way, we've starred in some top-notch assembly videos that are bound to become YouTube sensations. :)
From Our Family to Yours: Our cabinets are custom-made in Florida, just for you. Whether you're looking to showcase your electric guitars, your stenciling skills, or your ship's wheel, we can help you achieve guest room nirvana.
Stronger Than Your Average Cabinet: Because it is built with 3/4" thick industrial-strength particle board and a thermally fused melamine surface, your cabinet will be one of your most durable pieces of furniture. This stuff is made to last, and meets or exceeds several ANSI technical standards. It's so easy to clean, we simply bring along some window cleaner and paper towels on our local installs. Scratch resistance is melamine's middle name.
We Care About Your Safety: We've designed, tested, re-designed, and re-proven our products to make them as safe as possible for you and your guests to use.
HELPFUL INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BUY
*Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous United States. Call (904)823-9255 or email Office@murphybeddepot.com for Quotes to Other Destinations.
Shipping and Return Policies
Frames / Mechanisms typically ship within 2 business days, from our location in St Augustine, FL, via FedEx or UPS Ground, or USPS Priority Mail
Murphy Bed Furniture typically ships within 3-5 weeks, from our location in St Augustine, FL, via FedEx or UPS Freight (on a semi truck with a lift gate, to the curbside)
Frame / Mechanism Return Policy:
- Contact Murphy Bed Depot for return code, before proceeding.
- Any credit to Buyer will be made only after product is received back to Murphy Bed Depot and inspected and found in to be in the same condition as received.
- Buyer will be responsible for any return shipping and re-crating charges.
- Credit to buyer will be less 25% restocking fee on any returned items.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt.
- Toll Free: 866-844-9255 - Fax: 904-823-9281
Cabinet Order Cancellation Policy:
- Any cancellations must be made within 7 days of placing an order.
- No returns are accepted on cabinets, as they are made-to-order.
- At the time of cancellation, credit to the buyer will be less 25% restocking fee.
- Toll Free 866-844-9255 - Fax: 904-823-9281
Murphy Bed Depot makes every effort to ship frame and hardware orders within 2 business days. Allow an additional 2-10 days for transit time. Transit delays, following Murphy Bed Depot's handing off of the product to the carrier, do not negate Murphy Bed Depot's return policy. If, during a transit delay, a customer decides they no longer want the product, the customer will be responsible for return shipping charges and a restocking fee.
If, upon receipt of any Murphy Bed Depot shipment, any parts or hardware are damaged, missing, or defective, Murphy Bed Depot will replace the parts or hardware at no cost, to the original shipping address, if notified in writing within 7 business days of receipt (email is sufficient).
Murphy Bed Furniture Shipping:
Murphy Bed Depot offers free shipping and inside delivery to the 48 contiguous United States. Please call, email, or chat for a shipping quote to any location outside this area. Free shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates and remote or hard to reach areas. Some addresses are not covered by our carrier(s), due to narrow roads, dirt roads, steep roads or driveways, or other obstacles. Please notify Murphy Bed Depot in writing immediately upon purchase if you suspect this may be the case for your shipping address. If your shipping address falls under this category, we will offer free shipping to the carrier's nearest terminal.
Free shipping excludes most products not purchased directly through murphybeddepot.com.
Murphy Bed Depot carefully and thoroughly packages all shipments, surrounding your Murphy Bed Cabinet in wood or plywood, usually 3/4" thick. We ask that all recipients carefully inspect their package(s) upon arrival and note on the receipt of delivery "Possible Internal Damage" unless every part is inspected prior to signing. You must notify Murphy Bed Depot of any damage, in writing, within 7 days of receipt (email is sufficient).
Murphy Bed Depot's average production time for Murphy Bed Furniture is 3-4 weeks. Time in transit will add another 2-10 days.
Please note that for any and all made-to-order products, the shipping estimate is not a guaranteed shipment date. While we do all we can to ship within the usual timeline estimated, manufacturing delays occasionally occur, leading to longer lead times.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Dimensions of the Panel Bed Cabinet
- TWIN/SINGLE Bed Cabinet: 45" w x 85" h x 16" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~85")
- FULL/DOUBLE Bed Cabinet: 60" w x 85" h x 16" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~85")
- QUEEN Bed Cabinet: 66" w x 90" h 16" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~90")
- KING Bed Cabinet: 82" w x 90" h x 16" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~90")
- TWIN XL Bed Cabinet: 45" w x 90" h x 16" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~90")
Dimensions of the Horizontal Panel Bed
- TWIN/SINGLE Horizontal: 80" w x 50.5" h x 15" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~49")
- FULL/DOUBLE Horizontal: 80" w x 65.5" h x 15" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~64")
- QUEEN Horizontal: 85" w x 71.5" h x 15" d (Projection into room when bed is down: ~70")